sâmbătă, 9 ianuarie 2021

Goals for teachers for 2021

I haven't worked in a school for many years, but I often put myself in the situation of those who do it and I think it's not easy for them at all in these difficult times. It's the beginning of the year and the school will start again soon, and if I were a teacher, I think that, for the next months, I would have in mind and I would like to achieve the following things:

to get vaccinated,  to protect myself, the children and parents I work with;

to take care of myself, of my physical and emotional health, because it is a demanding job, which often exhausts you;

To strengthen the relations with my students, to communicate with them, to be close to them, to find out what problems they have, what worries them, because there is no need to look for profu.online;

to teach those parts of the curriculum that have been left apart since March last year, to work with the children who are left behind, because everyone is important;

to document myself as it is with fake news, with visual education, with media education, with the development of critical thinking and, possibly, to enroll in a course on such topics, because I will have to talk about it with children at school, as soon as possible;

to have a voice inside and outside the school, to express my point of view on the way in which the activity is organized and carried out in the school, on the measures that are taken or not taken by the inspectorates and the ministry, because if not me, then who should do it ?;

to modernize my online lessons, to look for examples and good practices developed by colleagues from the country or abroad, because, even when the courses start face to face, online learning remains a possible option to use.

And the list remains open.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu